UNC Charlotte International Festival Sponsors
In addition to the resources provided by the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, the UNC Charlotte International Festival is enriched by our sponsors’ engagement. Sponsors are instrumental in assisting with support of the largest and longest standing cultural celebration tradition for our campus and the greater Charlotte community. Please see our list of sponsors and details about opportunities for becoming a sponsor below.
You can also view our Past International Festival Sponsors!
We are extremely thankful to our sponsors for their support!
Please help us thank all of our wonderful sponsors by learning more about their organizations. The UNC International Festival Sponsors include:
Become a Sponsor
Your organization sponsorship will help the UNC Charlotte International Festival continue to serve the UNC Charlotte and greater Charlotte international community. We invite you to become a part of a truly great UNC Charlotte tradition that brings more than 19,000 University and community members annually.
What are the sponsorships levels?
There are different sponsorship levels for the International Festival, from branding to premium:
Branding Sponsorship Level: $500
- Receive your logo/organization’s name on the I-Fest Sponsors’ website with a hyperlink to your organization’s website
- Receive your logo/organization’s name on the free-standing, A-frame signage that is distributed at key entry points in and around the James H. Barnhardt Student Activity Center.
- Receive your logo/organization’s name on the extra-large basketball arena display screen in the Barnhardt Student Activity Center.
- Note: For inclusion on the arena display screen, all International Festival Sponsors are subject to review to ensure that there is no conflict with the existing Barnhardt Student Activity Center’s general sponsors’ contract.
Premium Sponsorship Level: $1,000
- Receive same promotional opportunities as bulleted for the Branding Sponsorship Level
- Receive the opportunity to host a 6’ table in the designated “Sponsors Corridor” of the International Festival. Premium Sponsors are eligible to display their organization’s signage and/or provide handouts/sample items/etc.
- Note: A limited number of Premium Level tables are available. At time of submission, applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Is my sponsorship tax deductible?
Yes! UNC Charlotte is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so your contribution is tax deductible and eligible for matching.
How do I become a Sponsor?
To become a sponsor, please complete the UNC Charlotte International Festival Sponsor Form. The form provides a dropdown option for you to select your level of sponsorship. Once submitted, the Office of International Program’s (OIP) staff will review your request and provide notification of your request submission status.
If your sponsorship request is approved, then an OIP staff member will contact you with information on how to make a payment by check. [At present, only check payments are accepted for sponsorship.]
Note: UNC Charlotte reserves the right to approve sponsors for the UNC Charlotte International Festival.
If you have any questions about the sponsorship process or the UNC Charlotte International Festival, please contact the Office of International Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704.687.7755.